I am appreciating listening to Peter Coyote narrate the wisdom in Don Miguel Ruiz and Don Jose Ruiz’s book “The Fifth Agreement.”
This is the follow up to the evolutionary wisdom of “The Four Agreements.”
Hearing this, it settles into me at many levels. Practicing it transforms life.
Grateful for this renewal of my awareness and use of all the agreements.
Today, I brought the actual book with me as well. Soaking this in….
All these agreements are so seemingly simple and yet are such a profound lifelong practice. Renewing my practice today.
And… The timing of this fifth agreement is perfect for right now. “Be Skeptical, but Learn to Listen.”
These Agreements are lifelong guidance. After twenty years, I continue learning to live them.
- The First Agreement: Be Impeccable with Your Word
- The Second Agreement: Don’t Take Anything Personally
- The Third Agreement: Don’t Make Assumptions
- The Fourth Agreement: Always Do Your Best
- The Fifth Agreement: Be Skeptical, but Learn to Listen